The Human Dynamics® Program for Personal, Interpersonal and Team Development is a transformative program that will empower you to build a collaborative culture focused on high performance and strong interpersonal relationships.
During days 1 and 2 you will:
- Acquire an understanding of the basic principles and concepts of the Human Dynamics body of knowledge
- Engage in a process of self-discovery through which you will identify your own personality dynamic
- Discover key distinctions in how the personality dynamics take in and assimilate information, learn, communicate and relate, approach tasks, problem solve, remember events, and develop over time
- Learn about other personality dynamics through interacting with others and participating in group exercises
- Practice vital communication skills with the different personality dynamics to achieve great results
- Explore practices that each personality dynamic needs to alleviate stress, function optimally, and maintain their own well being
- Reflect on how this new knowledge profoundly illuminates your past and present life experiences and relationships in both your personal and professional life
Dr. Eve Seagal, CEO and Senior Trainer at Human Dynamics International, continues the development of the deep and heart-felt work of her mother, Dr. Sandra Seagal bringing it to people and organizations worldwide. The programs she conducts leave indelible marks of compelling new insights that are profoundly useful and significant in your professional and day-to-day life.
Receive an invitation for two free online consultation/follow-up sessions with Dr. Seagal to support your personal and business requirements.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for:
CEOs, COOs, Directors
Dates: April 23-24 2015
Morning Program at 8:30 am – 12 pm
Lunch 12 – 1 pm
Afternoon Program 1 – 5:30 pm
Early Bird Discount:
To receive your early bird discount register before March 18th 2015