- Greatly expand your ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, and family members
- Gain tools to significantly maximize your employees' productivity and fulfillment on the job
- Acquire a foundation for building harmonious staff relationships
- Recognize each patient's requirements for better health and wellness
- Learn how to improve the connection with patients at the point of care
The insights of Human Dynamics apply to healthcare organizations as they do to optimizing the way any organization functions. The Human Dynamics® Program for Relationship-Based Healthcare has been used for this purpose and is customized for healthcare.
For many years Human Dynamics has been used by a variety of healthcare organizations in the United States where a significant number of staff members at all levels of the organization were trained. A major outcome of exposure in healthcare to the Human Dynamics organizational development training, beyond the customary improvements in communication, collaboration and productivity among the staff members, has been notable improvement in communication between staff and patients and patients’ families at points of care.
Sign-up for a free introduction to this Program and learn what it can do for you and your organization!
Over 18,000 employees at Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers attended the Human Dynamics® Program for Relationship-Based Healthcare. The Program was so popular and successful that it caught the attention of the Kellogg Foundation which produced a documentary about the work of Human Dynamics at Kaiser Permanente.